Saturday, August 15, 2015

Nuts About Pistachio Body Scrub Review

I was sad that my beloved #perfectlyposh Tree Hugger scrub was discontinued with the new Fall/Winter catalog. Aside from the strawberry scent, I LOVED how abrasive it was. My skin always felt SOOO soft and smooth after using it! WELL, people were RAVING about the Nuts About Pistachio scrub, so I decided to give it a try. OH. MY. POSH. Not only is it "super scrubby" like my Tree Hugger, it smells like ICE CREAM!
"I don't have time for scrubs" is the biggest excuse I hear for not at least trying a #bodyscrub. Well, here's what I have to say to that! Do you use conditioner on your hair? Do the directions suggest you leave it on for 1-3 minutes or more? What are you going to do for those 3 minutes??? A quick scrub down of arms and legs with the Nuts About Pistachio will exfoliate and leave your skin silky smooth. Use the other two minutes to shave, or just stand there and enjoy your shower!

Oh, and did I forget to mention that all #perfectlyposh products are #madeintheUSA from #natural based ingredients? There is #nosoy #nolanolin #noparabens #nosulfates

Here is the official description:
Go nuts for this amazing confection. This awesome scrub looks and smells like decadent pistachio gelato. Finely ground walnut shells, rich shea butter, sugar, glycerin, and jojoba oil combine for a scrubby, scrumptious treat for your skin. Exfoliate and soften with each use. You’ll be nuts about this scrub!
 https://www.perfectlyposh.com/new/nuts-about-pistachio

No comments:

Post a Comment