Monday, July 4, 2016

Sensitive skin? No problem!

I've had a few people tell me they have a really hard time finding soaps, face washes, lotions, etc. because they have sensitive skin. Usually this is because their skin doesn't like the harsh chemicals in most products. Or artificial perfumes/scents. Maybe they are allergic to soy.

I love it when I hear "I have sensitive skin!" Because Perfectly Posh doesn't use soy as a filler. We only use the finest essential oils, and some of our products don't even have added fragrance. And we use only naturally based ingredients! We don't use petroleum byproducts, no sulfates, no SLS... We use gentle ingredients, natural butters and oils. Our products are pampering because of the quality of the ingredients.

One person in particular has the most incredibly sensitive skin, I couldn't believe it! She really wanted a facial mask, but at the time, every mask I had for her to try was too intense for her face. So on a whim, I ordered a mask I had no interest in personally trying. She LOVED it! The next catalog came out, and there was a new mask quite similar to one that had previously caused an adverse reaction. She told me she wanted to try it, and I was leery of giving her a sample. I gave her a sample, warning her that it was intense like one she had used before, and that it would probably sting. I even gave her a second mask to use after, just in case it "burned" the way charcoal masks do. Turns out, she LOVED the new charcoal mask!

So no matter what your skin type is, or how sensitive your skin may be, Posh has products for you! My website actually has a feature where you can type in any ingredient you may be sensitive to or allergic to, and it will pull up every product that contains that ingredient!

To check out all the fabulous pampering products, visit my site here: https://MegRichards.po.sh/

No comments:

Post a Comment