Monday, June 13, 2016

Perfectly Posh product review - The Girl's Gone Green Skindelicious body butter

I've talked about body butters before on this blog. People often tell me "I don't like body butters. They make me feel like a greased pig." Before I found Perfectly Posh, I felt the same way. That weird feeling, where the "lotion" just sat on the surface of your skin, not doing a thing other than making you feel icky.

Perfectly Posh Skindelicious Body Butters are different. We use only the best butters and oils, and never use empty fillers.

The Girl's Gone Green is a new Skindelicious in this Spring/Summer 2016 catalog, and I just love it!

This body butter is SUPER thick and nourishing - loaded with shea butter and aloe vera. The shea butter and aloe in this body butter will make an awesome after-sun lotion! 

The scent is described as "Spicy floral, vanilla, and amber." To me, it is a nice earthy type scent. A little floral without being flowery, almost like an expensive perfume you would buy at a high end department store.

No comments:

Post a Comment