Monday, September 5, 2016

Perfectly Posh - Best Shower Ever!

I have a confession. Before I found Posh, I HATED taking a shower.  I still took them, but it was out of necessity, and they lasted 5 minutes or less. Now that I know all the wonderful things Posh has to offer, I look forward to a long shower. I have been known to take two showers on a Saturday or Sunday, just because I felt like it!

So let's talk about the Best. Shower. Ever.

I had a wax warmer on for about an hour, with a nice lavender scent in it, so the bathroom smelled I'm Turning Blueberry soothing face mask first, using a mask applicator brush.  Then set the shower head set to a rainfall intensity spray, and the water nice and warm, but not hot.
lovely and relaxing. I applied the

Stand under the water for a few minutes, then wash my hair with the End Mend Shampoo, followed by End Mend Conditioner which I combed through my hair and let sit. (After my hair dried, it was silky smooth!)

Now that my hair was being pampered, I rinsed the face mask off, then washed my face with the Olive My Love gentle face wash, followed by the Whole Lava Love for a nice exfoliation. My face was so soft and smooth afterward, I couldn't believe it.

With my face feeling pampered, it was time to focus on the rest of me. I used the  Love the Dark scrub from neck to waist for an all-over exfoliation which left my skin silky smooth. I moved on to the legs - again I used Love the Dark, but as a shaving cream! I rubbed it in until it turned into a lather of sorts, then shaved without rinsing first. This gave me a nice, close shave, by exfoliating before the razor hit my legs.

I didn't want my feet to feel left out, so I used the Rubby Scrubby exfoliating soap stick all over my feet to get off dead skin and callouses. The peppermint essential oil in it left me with a cool tingle, while my feet were nice and smooth.

Lastly, I used the Good Morning Beautiful {Chunk} to wash. I actually use a shower pouf with the {Chunk} - I just rub the soap on the pouf (which produces a nice lather, more than just using the {Chunk} directly on the skin) and then wash with the pouf. Rinse off, rinse conditioner out of my hair, and hop out of the shower!

Now it's time to moisturize! First I used the Never Grow Up anti-aging serum all over my face and neck to fight crow's feet and laugh lines from forming/getting worse. Next, I grabbed the Snuggle Buddy Skin Joy body butter which is a nice floral scent, but not girly at all, and not "old lady" floral, either. And there's just a hint of vanilla to it. Snuggle buddy from neck to toes! It soaks in really quickly, so I was able to get dressed right away without worrying that it would rub off on my clothes. By that time, the serum had plenty of time to soak in, so I used the Never Grow Up face cream to do double duty on the crow's feet and laugh lines. I may be turning 40 this year, but I don't want my face to look like I am!

I felt like I had just spent hours at a spa! But I didn't have to leave the house, spend a ton of money,  or put on any makeup!

Before bed, I will use the Call It A Night face oil on my face and neck, followed by the Goodnight Kisses lip mask, and the Warm Your Sole foot balm for some moisturizing and pampering while I sleep!

Want to check out any of these products for yourself? Click on the pink product name to visit my website, or email me at mrichards@bex.net and request a sample!

No comments:

Post a Comment