Monday, August 29, 2016

Perfectly Posh Product Review: Girl Crush Skin Joy Body Butter

This catalog transition, the body butters got a facelift! Posh kept the two base formulas and changed it up a bit. They added a foil vacuum seal, which allowed us to reduce the number of natural preservatives used. 
 
Girl Crush is the shea butter base formula, which is the thicker of the two. As you can see in the photo, it is very thick and creamy! The amount I have on my finger here was enough to cover both arms! This is going to be fabulous this winter when my skin gets dried out!
 
The scent is amazing. It's described as "a blend of apricot, orange, and a tart cranberry twist." I can't detect much of the cranberry, but the blend of apricot and orange is divine.
 
After putting this on my arms to check out the scent and feel, I have to say this is pretty awesome. My skin is nice and hydrated. I don't feel greasy at all! Like all the other Posh products, this body butter soaks right into the skin, rather than sitting on top of it like an oil slick.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment