Monday, August 8, 2016

Perfectly Posh new products!

My transition kit is here! I got the Dressed to Chill Big Fat Yummy Hand Crème, Raspberry Beret Snarky Bar, Sugar Mama body scrub, I Love You a Whole Brunch {Chunk} soap, Immunator Skin Stick, Orange Cara-Mellow lip scrub, Giving Me Life face mask, and samples of the I'm Turning Blueberry face mask, and Boho Soul Big Fat Yummy Hand Crème.

I'm so excited to try everything, but I'm going to review ONE product at a time. This is going to take some SERIOUS willpower!!!! 

I'm a face mask junkie, so I'm going to start with the Giving Me Life tightening and brightening face mask. This mask is packed with awesome ingredients like Kaolin, Bentonite (clay), and Tea Tree oil to deep clean, Glycerin to exfoliate and hydrate.

There is no added fragrance, so the mask has an earthy scent, similar to clay. It is white, and is nice and thick. With all Posh face masks now in tube form, they are much easier to apply. (And they'll take up a lot less room!)

Unlike other Posh masks which contain kaolin, this mask did not tingle at all while I wore it. It was a very pleasant experience! I left it on for 5 minutes, but I could have left it on for up to 10 minutes. I did not notice any redness after using this mask, which was interesting because most masks make me red for a little while after using them. As always, I made sure to moisturize after I washed the mask off.

Come back next week for a review of the Dressed to Chill BFYHC!

No comments:

Post a Comment