Monday, August 15, 2016

Perfectly Posh Product Review: Dressed to Chill BFYHC


As you may recall from earlier posts, I am obsessed with the Big Fat Yummy Hand Crèmes. Obsessed might be an understatement, as I currently have 14 different ones sitting here on my desk. Yes, fourteen.

Dressed to Chill is the most recent addition to my collection, and I'm in love once again! They have reformulated the lotion a little bit - they altered the packaging so that they could use less preservatives. This new formula, to me, is awesome because you need EVEN LESS product, and it still absorbs right in to the skin, without leaving hands feeling greasy. In fact, now my hands have an almost powdery  feeling to them!

This BFYHC has coconut oil in addition to the apricot kernel oil the others have. The scent is amazing. It's a nice, light cranberry orange. It's described as "a wintery sweet cranberry orange," and I think that's the perfect description!

As with all other BFYHC, there is no coloring added, so the lotion is white in color. This is also vegan, and flight friendly! There are two types of BFYHC (in my opinion): one is thick, like the Lil Snarky; one is on the thinner side. This one is the thinner type, if that matters to you. I know some people prefer the thicker ones! Me? I don't care. I love them all!

Come back next week for a review of the Orange Cara-Mellow sugar lip scrub!

No comments:

Post a Comment