Monday, August 22, 2016

Perfectly Posh Product Review: Orange Cara-Mellow lip scrub


I love our lip scrubs, especially in winter. To me, they are exfoliating lip balms. You put a small amount on your lips, and rub your lips together. The granules of sugar remove dead skin, allowing the balm to penetrate deep to moisturize and nourish. Licking the excess sugar off is the best part!

Lip scrubs combine sugar granules with shea butter, sweet almond oil, beeswax, honey, cocoa butter, macadamia seed oil, coconut oil, and jojoba oil to nourish lips.

The lip scrubs this fall/winter are smaller than before, and the oval shaped tin is easy to open. The previous tins were occasionally very difficult to open.

The Orange Cara-Mellow lip scrub tastes exactly as you would think it would. Orange with a hint of caramel. I actually really like it. I thought it would be an odd flavor combination, but it's not! In the tin, I smell more caramel, but taste more orange.

There is also a Snowed In lip scrub this fall/winter, which is a nice vanilla-mint flavor. I will definitely be getting that one this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment